- ✔Powerful 300 Lumens and 160m Beam range
- ✔Gives long Range Beam or Wide Spread Flood Light - Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle
- ✔Li-ion hybrid battery - Recharges from Micro USB and can be removed to fit 4 x AAA
- ✔Rear Red light with 2 modes (static/Flash) that work independently of front light
- ✔Low Battery Message System. Light blinks 3 times every 15 seconds to indicate low battery
Rechargeable ergonomic wonder with a new lighting architecture
The LED LENSER H7R is one of the most popular battery-pack operated headlamps. In the new LED LENSER H7R.2. The recalculated lens ensures wider illumination coming with a powerful 300 lumens and 160m beam range using advanced spot to flood optic – giving long range beam and wide spread illumination.
The new version of the popular H7R, the Ledlenser H7R.2 will pass any inspection. A newly developed lens for wider illumination along with an updated energy concept with rechargeable lithium-ion cells are among the innovations. Several battery packs can now be put together and a handy energy indicator means you'll always know their charge.
The LED Lenser® H7R.2 Rechargeable Head Lamp blows it predecessor the H7R out of the water. It is brighter, smarter, more durable and more comfortable than the previous model. Up to 300 lumen output on Boost mode combined with up to 60 hours burn time on Low Power (20 lumens), makes this a seriously versatile hands-free lighting companion for any environment.
One of the latest CREE® LED Light Chips has been meticulously selected in order to ensure optimised light output. This, when combined with the re-configured lens which delivers a wider angle of beam, ensures that no matter what the situation the H7R.2 delivers breath-taking lighting.
The H7R.2 is packed full of state-of-the-art technology and class leading features too. Top of the list is the patented Advanced Focus System™ optics that impress with a very strong highly focused Spot beam or with a simple twist of the light head produce a homogenous white Flood beam that would leave many spotlights in the shade.
Micro-chip controlled Smart Light Technology™ additionally provides a high degree of versatility enabling the user to not only select from two Energy Usage modes but also to choose from five light options (High Power, Low Power, Boost, Dim, Signal) across three pre-set programs.
These are all controlled by a clever new Dynamic Wheel Switch – a simple turn or click of which will deliver the option required and which can also provide two red back light options. A Low Battery warning light, a transport lock to stop accidental battery discharge, upgraded light tilt mechanism and superior robust cabling are all welcome additions too.
The H7R.2 can be conveniently recharged via the supplied Mains/USB charging options. For ultimate flexibility the H7R.2 will also operate off standard AAA batteries. User comfort is not compromised either. The battery pack and light head compartment are both contoured to fit snuggly around any head shape.
Additionally, the reverse of the light head compartment is lined with a skin-friendly PU-Foam which adapts itself to every user. The adjustable twin-forked headband design is so comfortable many users will forget they are wearing a head lamp at all.
The LED Lenser® H7R.2 is an exceptional lighting instrument for Professionals that want reliability and the very best of German engineering.
- Energy efficient CREE Power+ LED Light Chip.
- State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering.
- Advanced Focus System™ Optics.
- Smart Light Technology (SLT).
- Multi-function Dynamic ‘wheel' switch.
- Lamp head pivots within 90° angle for directional light.
- Robust cabling, meaning that areas exposed to strain are toughened and more flexible.
- Battery indicator shows battery charge status.
- Low Battery Message System.
- Rear Safety Light – either red or blinking options
- Transport lock prevents the light from being switched on by accident.
- Ergonomic comfort design.
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity.
- Rechargeable via mains or USB connection.
- Designed to also run off standard AAA batteries.
- Water and dust resistant to IPX54.
Power: 300 lumens max.
Run Time: up to 60 hours.
Beam Distance: up to 160m.
Weight: 164 grams.
Supplied with: USB Cable, Manual