Looking for a great headlight for your outdoor activities? Look no further than the OMERIL LED Head Torch! This light is perfect for runners, cyclists, fishermen, and campers alike.
Weighing in at only 50g (without battery), you’ll hardly even know it’s there. And with its waterproof rating of IPX4, you don’t have to worry about a little rain.
This headlamp comes with 4 lighting modes: high and low brightness modes of main light; steady on and flashing modes of red light. It requires 3 AAA batteries (which are included), so it’s easy to get started right away.
Plus, its adjustable angle allows you to customize the beam to fit your needs. And with a discharge time of 1.5H on low mode, you can keep this light running for hours!
This headlamp is perfect for outdoor activities like running, cycling, fishing, camping, etc.
- Weight – Only weighs 50g (without battery)
- Waterproof rating – IPX4, means the lamp is free from splashing water.
- 4 Lighting Modes – High and low brightness modes of main light; Steady on and flashing modes of red light.
- Battery Powered – Three AAA battery is required, which is very low power consumption.
- Adjustable Angle – Can be rotated at 45 degree up and down, this headlamp’s beam angle is adjustable for oriented lighting.
- Discharge Time – Powered by one battery, the discharge time of the low brightness mode can be up to 5 hours!
The beam angle of this head torch is adjustable for oriented lighting. All this in a super lightweight body at only 50g (without the battery). And with its included 3 AAA batteries (also included), you don’t have to worry about purchasing any extra accessories!
The discharge time on the low brightness mode is 1.5H, which means that you can use it continuously for hours!
With its lightweight, waterproof design and simple operation, this headlamp is perfect for all of your outdoor activities!
The battery life on this lamp is very impressive – even on the high setting this will last for hours. Having said that, it is a bit heavy on the front which might mean it tends to move around a little when you are working hard or running – but this would be expected given its size.
Overall I think this headlamp does its job very well and has many features that make it great value for money.